Monday, June 28, 2010

About Myself





I'm Thai. I was born in Bangkok and has been raised by a quite conservative family. So many times I have found situations that I'm a conservative person more than my Thai friends. What's more, right now I'm studying in the United States and have met so many foreign people. Sometimes there are difficulties on cultural differences. I realized that foreigners often don't understand some Thai culture and feel a little awkward. On the other hand, it's quite hard for us, Thai people who live in foreign countries, to adapt the ways we were taught to be for the whole life. I'm proud to be Thai and I love my culture. Therefore, I create this blog, "prapaynee", in order to let people all around the world know better about Thai culture and understand why we are what we are. It's always good to learn something, right?

.
.
.

PS. For Thai people who wish to go abroad, you can learn how to react to foreigners in some situations through my stories that I met by myself. For foreigners who want to learn Thai culture, you are very welcomed. For foreigners who date with Thais, well...good luck. :)


1 comment:

  1. น่าบานจังอ่ะรูปนี้...


    เค้าล้อเล่นหน่ะ :D

    ReplyDelete